rss

Welcome to Mayja's World

This is my online world. Mayja is my online identity. I hope you enjoy my ramblings, things I share, and my hobbies.

In addition, I am a WoW gamer. So, you'll see some gamerspeak in here as well. :P


BlizzCon!

Posted by Mayja | Posted in

The official BlizzCon logoImage via Wikipedia

It's here!

Tomorrow morning we fly to LAX, and drive to Anaheim to check-in at our favorite Anaheim Marriott - right across the street from the convention center and BLIZZCON!

This will be our third BlizzCon and they keep getting bigger and better every year. I've already had offers from fellow guildies who want to purchase my goodie bag - NEVAH! That's the most coveted swag around, and I'm not giving up my precious Grunty!

What's even more awesome this year is that the closing ceremonies will include a live performance by Ozzy Osbourne. OMG! The Prince of Darkness since 1979! WOOT! Take that, Arthas!

I'll be sure to report back after all of the festivities.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

BlizzCon!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend