rss

Welcome to Mayja's World

This is my online world. Mayja is my online identity. I hope you enjoy my ramblings, things I share, and my hobbies.

In addition, I am a WoW gamer. So, you'll see some gamerspeak in here as well. :P


Death Star Pumpkin

Posted by Mayja

I know... I've been slacking on my blog posts. Honestly, it's been frustrating lately. I've gone from totally energetic to blah during September. This is my favorite season of the year, and I'm bummed out. Not good. Time for cider and doughnuts at the usual orchard. That should bring some of the spirit back.

Plus, I need to start thinking about pumpkin carving! Last year, I won my office's pumpkin competition for carving a Death Star - check it out:





















This sucker took two, 4 hour evenings to carve and a massive handcramp after each session. It was worth every minute. I'm not sure what I'll do this year, but it should be fun. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to post them here!

Death Star PumpkinSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend