rss

Welcome to Mayja's World

This is my online world. Mayja is my online identity. I hope you enjoy my ramblings, things I share, and my hobbies.

In addition, I am a WoW gamer. So, you'll see some gamerspeak in here as well. :P


A View Into My Reef

Posted by Mayja | Posted in



Greetings everyone! I know it has been a while since my last tank update. Between our 14th anniversary and both of us getting over illnesses, things have been pretty busy. So, this video highlights new additions to the reef. In addition to the clown fish are three green chromis. The corals you will see (in order) are candy canes, green/orange zoanthids, frogspawn, and a purple mushroom. That mushroom used to be the size of a dime when I first got it. Now, it almost covers that entire rock it's on.

Enjoy!

A View Into My ReefSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend