rss

Welcome to Mayja's World

This is my online world. Mayja is my online identity. I hope you enjoy my ramblings, things I share, and my hobbies.

In addition, I am a WoW gamer. So, you'll see some gamerspeak in here as well. :P


Clownfish! Meet Marlin and Coral

Posted by Mayja | Posted in ,

Please meet my first two percula clownfish: Marlin and Coral. Here's a YouTube video of them in action:





I chose the name Coral instead of Nemo because it was so tragic what happened to poor Coral. This way, Marlin and Coral will truly have a chance to be together. And if they do have kids, I'll name one of them Nemo.

I'd like to give a shout out to Reef Gently and their AccliMate Pro. This made my life so much easier for a painless acclimation process.



Their chosen territory is right next to the overflow. Though every once in a while, they will venture out and play in the currents and swim headon into the return.





Clownfish! Meet Marlin and CoralSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend