rss

Welcome to Mayja's World

This is my online world. Mayja is my online identity. I hope you enjoy my ramblings, things I share, and my hobbies.

In addition, I am a WoW gamer. So, you'll see some gamerspeak in here as well. :P


The King is Dead

Posted by Mayja | Posted in

To Michael:

Your music has inspired me since I was a very young child. I collected your vinyl albums and your 45 hit singles. I still have your cassettes and CD's. And now your music lives in my ZEN MP3 player. No matter what the medium may be, your music will persist throughout time.


Your originality and talent have touched the world. And now that you are gone, there is an emptiness and a void that cannot be filled.


Thank you for the hits that I jammed to in my bedroom, that flooded my parent's basement at my parties, and rocked the house at school dances.

You will be missed.

Here is an excellent compilation of Michael's legacy on YouTube.

The King is DeadSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend