rss

Welcome to Mayja's World

This is my online world. Mayja is my online identity. I hope you enjoy my ramblings, things I share, and my hobbies.

In addition, I am a WoW gamer. So, you'll see some gamerspeak in here as well. :P


Another Day

Posted by Mayja | Posted in

Paul McCartney (and Wings)Image by slagheap via Flickr

Every day she takes a morning bath; she wets her hair
Wraps a towel around her as she's heading for the bedroom chair
It's just another day.
Slipping into stockings,
Stepping into shoes,
Dipping in the pocket of her raincoat.
Ah, it's just another day.

- Paul McCartney and Wings

That's one of my favorite tunes from Wings and I just can't get it out of my head.
There's so much going on today: WoW patch 3.2 and all of its hell and glory, visit to the unemployment office (elgh), and other house stuff.

So, I'll keep singing this song in my head to get me through this day.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Another DaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend